Thursday 5 April 2018

Where am I going?

A number of people have asked for my itinerary.  That's giving away far too much but here is a map of the sort of thing that I have planned in what is probably the most well planned trip of my life.  
Main ports of call:

  • Hanging, dancing and eating in Buenos Aires and surrounds
  • Chile somewhere, to eat, dance and hang out with the locals
  • 9 days checking out coffee plantations in Colombia
  • Up the Ecuadorian section of the Amazon in a dugout
  • 2 weeks volunteering in the community in a small town outside Cordoba in Argentina, learning tango and Spanish in my free time
  • Walking under the Iguazu Falls, on the Brazilian and the Argentinian sides
  • A quick stop to eat in Colonia and Montevideo in Uruguay
  • More hanging and eating and dancing in Argentina






No comments:

Post a Comment

and the EPILOGUE..............

Having been home a week I’ve now had time to reflect on my trip and to go through all my photos which have reminded me of the things that ha...